Muramasa
Topic Author

asd sad asd
General Discussion

0 Bookmark Topic
GeraldZitly
Show only replies by GeraldZitly
Reply #5: February 06, 2022
I was talking to a guy in DBN from which I wanted to buy some snakes, now the problem is, he wont send the snakes before I pay in full, I am willing to pay a deposit and the rest on arrival of the snakes, i.m.o the risk is equal for myself as well as for him, but with our hobby that is being abused by scumbags neither one of us is willing to give in, he wants me to pay in full and Im not willing to pay in full before I receive the snakes and see that all is well, now dont get me wrong, this post is not at all to start a fight or bad mouthing anyone, I am merely stating that it is quite sad that honest people cant take the chance to trust each other because of stupid people using the system for their own gain

I guess it comes down to preference, but i.m.o anyone sending snakes somewhere should be willing to take a deposit and the rest on arrival of live, healthy snakes, and the guy on the receiving end should pay at least a 50 deposit in order for the guy to ship your snakes, as I said, for me the risk is equal to both parties, that is just my opinion though, care to share your thoughts?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Topics Releated By Tags

Sitemap 1 2 3