Muramasa
Topic Author

asd sad asd
General Discussion

0 Bookmark Topic
WilliamKah
Show only replies by WilliamKah
Reply #5: January 26, 2022
So, that means... the more anger we put into this great forum, the more it wilts? And the more people are happy and willing to be helpful, or at least observe and compliment, the more new people come, are happy here, and the forum flower grows. Is that right???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GeraldZitly
Show only replies by GeraldZitly
Reply #6: February 06, 2022
I was talking to a guy in DBN from which I wanted to buy some snakes, now the problem is, he wont send the snakes before I pay in full, I am willing to pay a deposit and the rest on arrival of the snakes, i.m.o the risk is equal for myself as well as for him, but with our hobby that is being abused by scumbags neither one of us is willing to give in, he wants me to pay in full and Im not willing to pay in full before I receive the snakes and see that all is well, now dont get me wrong, this post is not at all to start a fight or bad mouthing anyone, I am merely stating that it is quite sad that honest people cant take the chance to trust each other because of stupid people using the system for their own gain

I guess it comes down to preference, but i.m.o anyone sending snakes somewhere should be willing to take a deposit and the rest on arrival of live, healthy snakes, and the guy on the receiving end should pay at least a 50 deposit in order for the guy to ship your snakes, as I said, for me the risk is equal to both parties, that is just my opinion though, care to share your thoughts?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GeraldZitly
Show only replies by GeraldZitly
Reply #7: February 09, 2022
Im sure youll get it everywhere, you see it by just looking at places like Gumtree hey, I didnt mean anything bad or negative towards the reptile hobby, was just stating that for scammers its a quick buck, but it has a much bigger effect on any hobby it affects, its a sad reality... but I am now talking to the guy to work something out, maybe we can come to an agreement, it would be happy days

Norbetdof
Show only replies by Norbetdof
Reply #8: February 12, 2022
Cute Prince101
Same here, I had sent Lucas Mascarini a friend request twice LOL but he ignored it. Oh well its all right, I still admire him anyway.

Kinda sad that weekend is over, back to work I guess...

Caritexy
Show only replies by Caritexy
Reply #9: March 09, 2022
what made me sad ...
Betrayal that what made me sad my partner in work betray me and he took all customers to his new office and told them that i am a thief .
and u know what eals . being gay in a country that being gay is illegal .
being 23 and u are still virgin .
when u dont have a boyfriend , that make u sad .
when every day people making laugh  thing about gay people and u cant say a word bout it because if u said so u will be in jail
that what made me sad today and every day .

Topics Releated By Tags

Sitemap 1 2 3